History

Built in 1895, St. Paul's was fondly known as 'the Church in the trees'.  For many years, it was a daughter church of Christ Church, Woking and became a separate Parish in July 1959.  In July 2009, we celebrated 50 years as a Parish. In September 2006 to 2016 Rev Jonny and Rev Cathy Blair were the 'Joint Priest-in-Charge'.  Now in a vacancy but still alive as a Church.

Marion Field has written a booklet on the History of St. Paul's Church.  This is available for purchase.  Copies can be obtained from the Church office for £3.00.  Alternatively, it can be downloaded here.